Thursday, November 7, 2013

You Tube Shenanigans

So, it seems as though I may have to resurrect this dinosaur (not that I did much with it anyway. I imagined I would write things over here, but then I got lazy and never really did a thing with it) in order to be able to reply to the people who would like to comment on my vids. I believe I will try to post my YT vids over here and then my comment section will be open and you all won't need to have a Google+ account. Today is very confusing due to this forced joint account business, but let's give it a whirl and see what happens, shall we?


So there's your vid - now comment away!

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is beautiful and I love all the different hairstyles; however, would you please do a post on how often you wash your hair and what products you use? Also, do you cut your own hair? Thanks

    ReplyDelete